2. Here’s how one of the beaches looks now:
4. About 1,500 workers, soldiers, and volunteers are involved in a clean up operation at Prao Bay beach.
5. Samet Island, famous for its white sands and emerald waters, draws around 1 million tourists every year.
6. Historically, this is Thailand’s fourth major oil spill.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.