1. The twins suffer from a very rare condition known as conjoined dicephalic parapagus, reports CBS. They share a heart, a stomach, a rib cage, and a shoulder girdle, but have two heads, backbones, and nervous systems.
2. Doctors at the pediatric hospital in the city of Jaipur, told The Hindu that the twins were inoperable but still had a chance to survive.
“We have constituted an expert team and they are examining the twins under my supervision to find out the possible course of treatment,” said Dr. Sharma.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner who Donald Trump called fat says he treated her "like trash." Now, she's fighting back.
- Ready to die on Mars? Cool, because Elon Musk needs candidates for SpaceX missions 😳 🚀