1. The twins suffer from a very rare condition known as conjoined dicephalic parapagus, reports CBS. They share a heart, a stomach, a rib cage, and a shoulder girdle, but have two heads, backbones, and nervous systems.
2. Doctors at the pediatric hospital in the city of Jaipur, told The Hindu that the twins were inoperable but still had a chance to survive.
“We have constituted an expert team and they are examining the twins under my supervision to find out the possible course of treatment,” said Dr. Sharma.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.