3. Founder of Mashable, Pete Cashmore
Claim to fame: He founded one of the biggest online news organizations. AND he’s Scottish.
Sexy superlative: The Christian Grey of the real world.
4. CEO of Tory Burch, Tory Burch (Robinson)
Claim to fame: Tory has turned her personal style into a multi-billion-dollar boho-prep fashion line. And Oprah Winfrey has endorsed her, so…
Sexy superlative: MILF.
6. Former CEO of Hulu, Jason Kilar
Claim to fame: A Harvard business grad, Jason has had his executive hand in Amazon, Hulu, ABC, NBC, and NewsCorp. No successor has been named since leaving Hulu earlier this year.
Sexy superlative: The sensitive bro.
7. CEO of Sony, Kazuo Hirai
Claim to fame: Although he’s currently overlooking of one of the largest companies in the world, Kazuo has admitted he is a huge video game nerd.
Sexy superlative: The nerd-turned-baller.
12. CEO of eClick Interactive, Hilary Rowland
Claim to fame: Hilary founded the first women’s online magazine, the first online portfolio database, and a global social project that creates women-run eco-factories in Africa.
Sexy superlative: Everyone’s girlcrush.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️