3. Founder of Mashable, Pete Cashmore
Claim to fame: He founded one of the biggest online news organizations. AND he’s Scottish.
Sexy superlative: The Christian Grey of the real world.
4. CEO of Tory Burch, Tory Burch (Robinson)
Claim to fame: Tory has turned her personal style into a multi-billion-dollar boho-prep fashion line. And Oprah Winfrey has endorsed her, so…
Sexy superlative: MILF.
6. Former CEO of Hulu, Jason Kilar
Claim to fame: A Harvard business grad, Jason has had his executive hand in Amazon, Hulu, ABC, NBC, and NewsCorp. No successor has been named since leaving Hulu earlier this year.
Sexy superlative: The sensitive bro.
7. CEO of Sony, Kazuo Hirai
Claim to fame: Although he’s currently overlooking of one of the largest companies in the world, Kazuo has admitted he is a huge video game nerd.
Sexy superlative: The nerd-turned-baller.
12. CEO of eClick Interactive, Hilary Rowland
Claim to fame: Hilary founded the first women’s online magazine, the first online portfolio database, and a global social project that creates women-run eco-factories in Africa.
Sexy superlative: Everyone’s girlcrush.
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.