1. Several images show young girls wearing Ukrainian national dress and the colors of the country’s blue-and-yellow flag.
3. “My country will not fall on its knees,” this person wrote. “My heart is bleeding.”
5. “I’m in shock,” this person wrote. “From what and from whom is Russia saving the people in Crimea? #wtf”
6. Other images commemorate the victims of clashes between protesters and police last week.
7. One person posted this photo of a box of tissues, describing an “emotional evening with non-stop thoughts about Ukraine in my head.”
8. Other photos lashed out directly at Russian President Vladimir Putin. This one compares him to Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin.
9. “Please God, stop this global evil in the face of Putin!!!” this person wrote. “Nobody, NOBODY wants war, but only his devil’s soul.”
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲