3. "Why I Change My Tampon In Front Of My Children" — Refinery29
4. "Has Recognition That 'Black' and 'Brilliant' Coexist Finally Arrived?" — The Guardian
5. "7 Easy Things You Can Do to Improve Your Life" — BuzzFeed Books
6. "Will Anyone Stand With the Next Ahmed Mohamed?" — Jezebel
7. "Working at a High-End Sex Shop" — Broadly
Want to read more?
Shannon Keating writes about the movies she loved before her feminism made her love them less. Kirsten King broke down the difference between how people treat mental illness and how they treat physical illness. Meredith Talusan reflects on what dangerous men taught her about becoming a woman. Bitty Navarro explains demisexuality, the obscure Tumblr sexuality that saved her life. Matt Ortile, after spending his 24th birthday alone, shares his revelations. And finally, Joshua Mohr explains how the hole in his heart almost killed him.
Susan Cheng is an entertainment reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Susan Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.