1. This is Tiarra Duncan, a 21-year-old from Charlotte. Recently, Duncan decided to make an orange ginger braised duck for dinner. So, she bought a duck at a market.
Duncan told BuzzFeed News the meat was labeled just as frozen duck at the store.
“I was expecting it to look like how a whole chicken or turkey does when you buy it,” she said. “No head, no feet.”
5. “Surprise, bitch.”
6. Duncan said she was really grossed out, so she decided to share the photos on Twitter. People were shook.
7. They couldn’t handle the duck’s expression.
8. And then turned it into a meme.
9. “I betcha ass not hungry now huh?”
13. Her post also brought out a ton of vegetarian and vegan trolls, which Duncan says has been annoying.
She said she enlisted someone else to butcher the duck, and still ate it. But she said it “was hard to look at after that.”
“I don’t think I’ll be able to look at meat the same again,” she said.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.