1. This is Tiarra Duncan, a 21-year-old from Charlotte. Recently, Duncan decided to make an orange ginger braised duck for dinner. So, she bought a duck at a market.
Duncan told BuzzFeed News the meat was labeled just as frozen duck at the store.
“I was expecting it to look like how a whole chicken or turkey does when you buy it,” she said. “No head, no feet.”
5. “Surprise, bitch.”
6. Duncan said she was really grossed out, so she decided to share the photos on Twitter. People were shook.
7. They couldn’t handle the duck’s expression.
8. And then turned it into a meme.
9. “I betcha ass not hungry now huh?”
13. Her post also brought out a ton of vegetarian and vegan trolls, which Duncan says has been annoying.
She said she enlisted someone else to butcher the duck, and still ate it. But she said it “was hard to look at after that.”
“I don’t think I’ll be able to look at meat the same again,” she said.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀