1. President Trump welcomed Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to the White House Friday and they posed for a photo op. Trump shook Abe’s hand, and the handshake went on for a realllly long time.
3. When Trump let him go, Abe’s face said it all.
4. Is that an eyeroll we see?
5. People immediately commented on the moment.
6. They said the reaction said it all.
7. And deemed it a “look of relief.”
8. Or an eyeroll.
9. “I felt sorry for the Japanese leader. During their handshake, he tried to get his hand back, but Trump was having a love affair with it,” one person said.
10. One person said that the handshake’s pulling action seems a little “unnerving.”
11. Others just made jokes.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴