1. On Monday, Hillary Clinton gave a speech thanking supporters after virtually tying rival Bernie Sanders in the Iowa caucuses.
2. But some people online were much more interested in this kid behind her in the audience.
3. For some reason, he had stickers all over his face.
4. And he was just in general making some strange faces.
6. A dedicated fan right there.
7. He also has some moves.
8. Naturally, people soon fell in love with the sticker-clad hero.
9. “#Stickerkid is making America great again,” this guy wrote.
10. I think we may have found the new frontrunner.
12. Everyone’s new favorite caucus participant was soon identified online as Peter Clinkscales. He seems to be liking the new attention.
BuzzFeed News has contacted Clinkscales for comment.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏