1. On Friday, Melania Trump officially became the first lady of the United States. Plenty of photos of the day caught the president’s wife looking happy and excited.
2. However, one Twitter user found some photos of Melania looking not exactly happy, or ignored by her husband. The user tweeted them out, and they since have gone super viral.
“This makes me really sad, I genuinely feel bad for her. he doesn’t appreciate her and she doesn’t seem happy at all,” the user wrote.
4. Many people started to share other photos of Melania appearing to look glum on her big day.
5. Or pics of her apparently ignored.
8. A lot of people said they “felt bad” for her.
9. And then “Sad Melania” officially became a meme.
11. Of course, some incorporated her Tiffany’s box.
12. However, a lot of people said the hand-wringing over “Sad Melania” was insane, and the memes were using bad pics.
13. “Looks pretty happy to me,” said one person.
14. And still others said that even if the first lady is sad, they still don’t feel sympathy for her.
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli are officially married and tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴