1. This is Lily Cardone, a college student in Florida, and her 10-year-old dog, Sebastian.
Cardone told BuzzFeed News the family has had Sebastian since he was 9 months old, and he is a huge and important part of the family.
“He is like another brother,” she said.
6. But then she read the note…and NOOOPE.
“Sebastian, Feel better, you’ll be back in the game very soon. Love, Daddy,” he wrote.
8. Cardone said her mom thought the whole thing was hilarious, and shared the note and flowers on Facebook. When Cardone saw it, she of course tweeted it.
9. People couldn’t handle her dad’s devotion to Sebastian.
10. And some were inspired…Valentine’s Day IS coming up!
11. Get well soon, Sebastian!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞