1. Stop what you’re doing and look at this little fella.
2. The little hunk of adorable is a sloth, in case you couldn’t tell. It was found in the Ecuadorian town of Los Rios trying to cross a road.
Silly sloth, you can’t cross the road by yourself!
4. The sloth was “struggling to cross” the road when it was noticed by officers from Ecuador’s transit commission, a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
“Yes, can I help you?”
6. The animal was scooped up by the workers and taken to a veterinarian.
The vet found the sloth to be in good health, and in “optimal condition” to be returned home.
“The cute fellow was OK and taken back to its habitat,” the spokesperson said.
The photos have been shared more than 11,000 times.
“Congratulations gentlemen of the CTE, thank you very much for helping the innocent,” one woman wrote.
10. Officers wrote on Facebook that workers were thankful to all of the people who showed support for the sloth and its rescuers.
“We will continue to support this kind of case along with the collaboration of citizenship,” the commission wrote. “Greetings to all.”