1. The two activists were married Tuesday at St. Louis City Hall — months after meeting while demonstrating in Ferguson.
8. The couple shared their wedding news via their Twitter accounts:
11. A few close friends were in attendance, as well as St. Louis City Counselor Winston Calvert.
15. Images of the ring, ceremony, and celebration were also shared over Twitter.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋