2. Think it was hard for Americans to try to figure out what was going on with the U.S. government shutdown? Well, the rest of the world was even more confused.
Right, so I don’t understand the #USgovernmentshutdown at all! Is it a bit like when #Woolworths closed?
People from Egypt texting me asking what it’s like to be in the US while it is shutdown. #he3
Finally found out what the #USgovernmentshutdown was # confused #fixed now thanks for explaining :-)
6. Some countries just wanted to help.
Cause We’re Canadian
Eh America, were still open here in Canada. Come on up to the igloo if you like hockey on the TV and drinking real beer. #governmentshutdown
Just fire the whole government like Australia did in 1975 #USGovernmentshutdown http://t.co/6dtXibXhR0
budget crisis….. come to Kenya we will sort you out. #USGovernmentShutDown
10. The Chinese government worried about people getting sad.
US government shutdown makes Chinese tourists sad - WantChinaTimes - http://t.co/C8bh3rFPou #China #travel
12. And Russia decided to give the shutdown a new name.
#Russia is calling this an elephant shutdown #GOPshutdown #GOPFail
14. But mostly people just wanted the U.S. to stop whining. Especially in Egypt, where government has been a pretty transient thing lately.
Lol government shut down sounds like something Egypt would do
If the #US can do a #shutdown, why were they giving the #Egypt-ian people hard time when we were doing a #Restart? :-) #June30
US govt shuts down; Al-Sisi gives Obama and Congress 48 hrs to carve out compromise
18. And in Lebanon, where they’ve been dealing with the government/no government thing for decades.
US Govt shutdown a reminder that #Lebanon has now spent more time this year without a government than with one. Lebanese deserve better.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌