1. For the first time, rockets fired from the Gaza Strip have reached over 100 miles into central Israel, targeting areas in Israel’s densely populated urban center. In the Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan, zookeepers shot this video as air raid sirens sounded.
2. The Safari Zoo in Ramat Gan has been successfully breeding endangered Asian elephants for the last two years.
Zookeepers said they were initially worried how the animals would respond to air raid sirens, which wail for up to one minute to warn Israelis of an incoming rocket attack.
They soon found that the elephants appeared to naturally move to protect their young, the zookeepers on their Facebook page.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏