1. “I was in the second grade, coming back home with my mother and wearing my favorite trousers … Since that day, I’ve never worn them again.”
2. “My first time being sexually harassed, I was wearing the niqab [a full face veil].”
3. “I was 10 years old and he showed his penis to me.”
4. “My 9-year-old cousin was a beautiful boy. He went to the shop to buy something and when he was returning home the shopkeeper went into the elevator with him and closed the door…”
6. “It was my headmaster in school, and I had to threaten him with an official complaint before he stopped.”
7. “I was 9 years old and alone in the supermarket. I didn’t know what he was doing, but people around me began shouting at him. I stood quiet and shocked.”
8. “I was 10 years old, waiting for my friend who was also my neighbor, and an older guy came and touched my behind. I stood frozen.”
9. “It was my first time wearing a skirt in years, a guy drove up in his car, hit my behind, and ran off. The worst part is that his children were with him in the car, and people around were laughing.”
11. “I was 10 years old and he was a relative, my father’s age. I didn’t understand what had happened until I was much older.”
12. “Sexual harassment isn’t just touching. Dirty looks can also be horrible.”
13. “When I complained they didn’t believe me and they hit me and called me sick because he was close to the family.”
14. “I was 9 years old, he was a grown man on the bus and he slipped his hand under my backpack.”
15. “I was 6 years old, he was a man in the market. I didn’t understand why he was did what he did, but he scared me. I didn’t say anything, but felt disgusting.”
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.