1. It lets you make calls.
Unlike an iPhone, a rotary phone won’t consistently drop your calls. Big win!
2. It lets you receive calls.
If you call someone who has a rotary phone, they’ll A) actually hear your call coming in, and B) be able to answer it and complete a full conversation without being dropped.
Not true with an iPhone!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving nearly 7,000 migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.