[Sponsored by Red Stripe Light]
1. Red Stripe Embassador Loses His Pants (Red Stripe Light)
2. The Bartles And Jaymes Guys
They’re emblematic of a simpler time in America.
3. Megan Mullally Dances (“I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!”)
Wait for the :29 second mark — there it is!! The Megan Mullally Wipe!
4. Joe Isuzu
He got a sitcom gig from this, right?
5. Wilford Brimley (Quaker Oats)
Wilford Brimley is his own kind of fictional character.
6. Flo (Progressive)
I went to a Halloween where someone was dressed as Flo. It was a very good costume.
7. William Shatner (Priceline)
The best short jingle in recent years. “Price. Line. NegotiATor!”
8. “Where’s The Beef” Old Ladies (Wendy’s)
They’re still adorable. And I assume they’re all dead now>
9. Mikey (Life Cereal)
Mikey DID NOT DIE from eating Pop Rock and then drinking soda. He’s still alive today, and probably very, very rich.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at