[Sponsored by Red Stripe Light]
1. Red Stripe Embassador Loses His Pants (Red Stripe Light)
2. The Bartles And Jaymes Guys
They're emblematic of a simpler time in America.
3. Megan Mullally Dances ("I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!")
Wait for the :29 second mark -- there it is!! The Megan Mullally Wipe!
4. Joe Isuzu
He got a sitcom gig from this, right?
5. Wilford Brimley (Quaker Oats)
Wilford Brimley is his own kind of fictional character.
6. Flo (Progressive)
I went to a Halloween where someone was dressed as Flo. It was a very good costume.
7. William Shatner (Priceline)
The best short jingle in recent years. "Price. Line. NegotiATor!"
8. "Where's The Beef" Old Ladies (Wendy's)
They're still adorable. And I assume they're all dead now>
9. Mikey (Life Cereal)
Mikey DID NOT DIE from eating Pop Rock and then drinking soda. He's still alive today, and probably very, very rich.
I mostly like old, unpopular things, like from 2002. I'm also 102 years old.
Contact Scott Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.