4. And then Thursday afternoon, as CNN was reporting on the two cars in the sinkhole, a third car fell in.
5. Authorities in Chicago are blaming the severity of the sinkhole on the heavy rain and flooding that aggravated a water main break in the area.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.