1. Susan Alexandria Tinker called in a robbery on Monday while working at a local Waffle House.
2. Police officers searched the Waffle House for two hours, scouring the grounds with K9 units, only to find out there was no robbery.
3. That’s when Tinker revealed that it was actually just a big April Fools’ joke.
4. Tinker was then arrested and charged with one count of falsely summoning police.
5. Tinker has since been fired from the Waffle House and faces a maximum sentence of 12 months in jail and a $2,500 fine.
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌