1. This is Laura Fernee, she quit her job three years ago because other women were jealous of her beauty.
2. She’s from the Notting Hill area of London and she used to be a scientific researcher until her beauty made working impossible.
3. The 33-year-old has a PhD, but has been unemployed for the last two years because her male colleagues were constantly hitting on her and her female coworkers were jealous of her.
5. Fernee said of her experiences working in the academic world:
“And in the end, as much as I loved my work, going in to work became very, very difficult because of the psychological impact on me… I would have thought the same but not only in one academic environment, in several academic environments I underwent the same treatment. A lot of women I know had to deal with that as well.”
After quitting her £30,000-a-year job ($45,000), she is currently living off her parents’ income, who pay for all of her living expenses. She does, though, plan on writing a book about her experiences to hopefully help other women that feel like they are too pretty to work comfortably.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️