1. Barry Swegle, a 51-year-old man from Washington State, destroyed four homes and knocked out power to thousands of people while rampaging through a neighborhood on a bulldozer.
2. Swegle was reported as being “highly agitated.”
4. Swegle’s neighbors also said that from time to time Swegle would use the bulldozer to dig random holes in his yard at night.
5. Thousands in Clallam County lost power when Swegle hit a utility pole while riding through the area.
6. Luckily, no one was injured during the rampage.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹