1. Barry Swegle, a 51-year-old man from Washington State, destroyed four homes and knocked out power to thousands of people while rampaging through a neighborhood on a bulldozer.
2. Swegle was reported as being “highly agitated.”
4. Swegle’s neighbors also said that from time to time Swegle would use the bulldozer to dig random holes in his yard at night.
5. Thousands in Clallam County lost power when Swegle hit a utility pole while riding through the area.
6. Luckily, no one was injured during the rampage.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- The man who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981 will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.