1. Barry Swegle, a 51-year-old man from Washington State, destroyed four homes and knocked out power to thousands of people while rampaging through a neighborhood on a bulldozer.
2. Swegle was reported as being “highly agitated.”
4. Swegle’s neighbors also said that from time to time Swegle would use the bulldozer to dig random holes in his yard at night.
5. Thousands in Clallam County lost power when Swegle hit a utility pole while riding through the area.
6. Luckily, no one was injured during the rampage.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌