1. Barry Swegle, a 51-year-old man from Washington State, destroyed four homes and knocked out power to thousands of people while rampaging through a neighborhood on a bulldozer.
2. Swegle was reported as being “highly agitated.”
4. Swegle’s neighbors also said that from time to time Swegle would use the bulldozer to dig random holes in his yard at night.
5. Thousands in Clallam County lost power when Swegle hit a utility pole while riding through the area.
6. Luckily, no one was injured during the rampage.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.