3. Puentes also managed to grab incredible footage of the whole crash.
5. One passenger died in the crash, Hawaii’s Health Director Loretta Fuddy. The National Transportation Safety Board is still investigating what caused the plane to lose power.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.