1. This cool as heck Sauna Boss was one the 600 people who participated in this year’s European Sauna Marathon in Otepaa, Estonia.
2. Here is one of the 150 teams who competed posing for a photo, also looking cool as heck.
3. The sauna marathon is a race spread out over 62 miles which includes 22 saunas and 9 ice holes.
4. Teams have four members each, and the entire team must sit inside the sauna for a minimum of three minutes before moving on.
5. Between the saunas (and ice holes) the teams race in below freezing temperatures, attempting to complete the track in the shortest time.
6. These people did it naked, apparently.
7. This is the fourth year that the marathon has been held, and it features traditional Finnish saunas, but also mobile saunas and smokehouse-style saunas.
8. Last year’s winning team competed the race in an amazing 2 hours and 45 minutes.
9. The marathon started in 2009 when a group of friends organized a 60-person race and now hosts 10-times as many people — like this shirtless guy in short shorts.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.