1. This is the landing page you’re taken to when you log in.
2. It features a horizontal “stream” that acts as the main newsfeed.
3. Similarly to Twitter, you can connect to users and users can choose to connect with you back.
4. Photo albums are called “mixes.”
6. And you can upload your own music.
7. But you can also search their library and “connect” with songs like you would other users.
8. At the bottom of the screen is a music player.
9. There’s a “Discover” button that brings you to editorial content.
10. Apparently written by Myspace staff.
11. There’s also a new chat feature.
12. There’s a radio setting.
13. And a section that organizes music videos.
14. So what do you think? Could you see yourself posting on New Myspace?
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝