1. Locusts have swarmed over Israel, covering 2,000 acres of desert overnight.
3. On the Egyption border in Kmehin, Israel, millions of locusts cover Israeli army bases.
5. The Israeli Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said on Tuesday that the areas the locusts are infesting will be fumigated tomorrow.
7. Locusts can do large amounts of damage to rural areas when they swarm in huge numbers.
9. This is the most unlucky man in the entire world.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️