2. Gibson posted a photo of the receipt to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Facebook page, writing underneath:
i dont know how good this will do. my child and i sat in for a late lunch early dinner. the receipt explains for what. i called the manager or someone in charged i explained how offended i was and what actions were going to be taken. i got if your that highly offended then dont come in….click. i asked the server why this was needed i got oh im sorry it was just a joke between a coworker and i. im sorry. so customers with children are a joke? this place isnt so friendly. i got nowhere with management. maybe you can help.
4. Denny Domachowski, the bar’s owner said that usually kitchen notes are taken off the receipt, but they forgot this time.
Domachowski said Gibson and his son were nice, as was the waitress who served them. “There were no problems.”
The problem came when the waitress typed in additional instructions for the kitchen staff and — as a joke between the waitress and the cook, Domachowski insists — made the “needy kid” remark.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.