2. Gibson posted a photo of the receipt to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Facebook page, writing underneath:
i dont know how good this will do. my child and i sat in for a late lunch early dinner. the receipt explains for what. i called the manager or someone in charged i explained how offended i was and what actions were going to be taken. i got if your that highly offended then dont come in….click. i asked the server why this was needed i got oh im sorry it was just a joke between a coworker and i. im sorry. so customers with children are a joke? this place isnt so friendly. i got nowhere with management. maybe you can help.
4. Denny Domachowski, the bar’s owner said that usually kitchen notes are taken off the receipt, but they forgot this time.
Domachowski said Gibson and his son were nice, as was the waitress who served them. “There were no problems.”
The problem came when the waitress typed in additional instructions for the kitchen staff and — as a joke between the waitress and the cook, Domachowski insists — made the “needy kid” remark.
- Ex-London mayor Boris Johnson has dramatically ruled himself out of the race to be the next Conservative UK prime minister.
- The three suicide bombers behind Istanbul's airport attack were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan, Turkish officials say.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸