1. This photo was snapped during NASA’s LADEE rocket launch in Virginia last Friday.
2. And it appears as though a frog might have been hanging out on the rocket, unaware that humans were planning on launching it into space.
3. It’s unclear if the frog was injured, but it does appear to be, uh, flying through the air.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵