1. This photo was snapped during NASA’s LADEE rocket launch in Virginia last Friday.
2. And it appears as though a frog might have been hanging out on the rocket, unaware that humans were planning on launching it into space.
3. It’s unclear if the frog was injured, but it does appear to be, uh, flying through the air.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.