3. Here’s some shaky footage of the clip in question:
5. The Freeport residents that assembled were also upset with what they say are Jewish stereotypes perpetuated by the series.
7. Those gathered Friday night were most upset about Ashlee White’s comments about couches on the side of the road, which they say is evidence of the need to rebuild the area after the storm.
Among those who showed were Jewish residents of the village offended by the stereotypes on the show, local Superstorm Sandy survivors who feel slighted by comments made about debris and a local rap group that wrote a song about the show after one of the cast called Freeport a “ghetto.”
9. Freeport residents Nice and iLL went so far as to record a hip-hop song in response to the portrayal of Freeport in Princesses: Long Island.
10. From the song’s description on YouTube:
This is in response to the premiere episode on Bravo. How they are not only a false representation of Long Island but how they could portray an amazing village like Freeport on national Television is ridiculous, and our town and Island need to be Acknowledged!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘