2. Gonzalez and Toribio were arrested in Feburary, but the third, the 17-year-old, was arrested on March 20.
The incident happened in fall 2012. All three students were suspended, facing possible expulsion. The details of the case have been sealed by a judge.
Gonzalez is currently in custody at New Haven Correctional Center and has an April 2 court date. Toribio posted his $100,000 bail and is currently under electronic monitoring. His court date is scheduled for April 23.
Both students are pleading not guilty to the charges of felony second-degree sexual assault.
11. Traub told ABC News:
“There seem to be murmurs of confusion over definitions of what, unfortunately, statutory rape is and what bullying is… So we want to make sure everybody understands and everybody is on the same page… The problem is these topics are so huge, and the different levels of topics we have to discuss — one meeting isn’t enough… Each topic takes probably five hours [to discuss], so we need to know that we have the time to accomplish it.”
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀