3. The photos of brilliant young businesswoman Danielle selling cookies are not to be confused with a fake photo that had circulated earlier in the month of Girl Scouts doing the same thing.
4. At the time, an official Twitter account for the Girl Scouts of Colorado tweeted that it does not allow girls to sell cookies in front of dispensaries.
5. The chapter then reaffirmed that position Thursday night. Though the California chapter of the Girl Scouts said that it has no issue with it.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.