3. The photos of brilliant young businesswoman Danielle selling cookies are not to be confused with a fake photo that had circulated earlier in the month of Girl Scouts doing the same thing.
4. At the time, an official Twitter account for the Girl Scouts of Colorado tweeted that it does not allow girls to sell cookies in front of dispensaries.
5. The chapter then reaffirmed that position Thursday night. Though the California chapter of the Girl Scouts said that it has no issue with it.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 31 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.