1. Anna Angel was working at a local Burger King when she heard that a fire was tearing through her mobile home. She raced home on her bicycle, but it was too late.
2. The fire claimed the lives of her boyfriend and her five children.
3. The manager at the Burger King said that the rapper The Game called and explained that he and the rapper Drake wanted to donate $10,000 each to Angel.
6. The Game posted a photo of Angel with her children and boyfriend on his Instagram last night.
7. In the caption he explained that when he read the story he happened to be on the phone with Drake, who wanted to get involved.
Meet Ana Angel, a mother of 5 who lost her 5 children & her boyfriend (father of her youngest) in a house fire early Sunday morning in Tiffin, Ohio. I can deal with a lot of things but people losing their children is something that kills me every time. Ana Angel was working her shift at Burger King when she was informed by her manager Pat Boes that her home had burnt down with her family inside it & no one survived. I cannot imagine the feeling she had at that moment & when I 1st read this story yesterday I just happened to be on the phone with DRAKE & told him about it so he offered to help alongside me…….. So between me & DRAKE on behalf of @TheRobinHoodProject we split a $20,000 donation both donating 10k apiece as well as @51minds (Marrying The Game producers) choppin in with $2,500 so that Ms. Angel can afford the funeral costs for her 5 children & boyfriend as well as a point A to B vehicle. I want to thank Pat Boes for helping us locate Ana Angel & spokesperson for the family Keith Hodkinson for helping us get the $ to her in her time of grief. If you’d like to personally donate Donations are going to: Anna Angel Donation Fund, ℅ US Bank, 730 West Market Street, Tiffin, OH 44883 FOLLOW @therobinhoodproject & hash tag #therobinhoodproject & tag people you think would love to help & learn of this tragic story that took 5 children’s & a mans lives…. God Bless - Ana Angel