2. An almost 500-foot-tall new headquarters for The People’s Daily is currently being built in Beijing.
There is nothing amusing about the new Beijing headquarters of the People’s Daily newspaper. Nothing amusing at all.
3. The building is being “erected” based on plans from Professor Zhou Qi of Southeast University School of Architecture. He won a contest held in 2009.
Have you seen Chinaâ€™s Peopleâ€™s Daily newspaper office building? #VaguelyNSFW â€”>
5. A joke they then photoshopped, making pictures of the building actually having sex with other Chinese buildings.
7. That hasn’t stopped the jokes from spreading on other social media sites, though.
DA PANDA CODE
Pendant ce temps-lÃ , la construction du siÃ¨ge de People’s Daily en Chine continue. Sans aucune pression.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.