1. Anna Kaye MacLean was eating with her autistic seven-year-old sister Arianna, when she noticed Arianna wasn’t touching her hamburger (which she loves).
2. She explained to the waitress that Arianna has autism and can only eat hamburgers a certain way. The waitress instantly apologized to Arianna for serving her a broken hamburger and brought it back “to fix it.”
3. What’s more, the manager of the Chili’s came out and apologized to Arianna personally, giving her some more french fries to eat while she waited.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭