1. Anna Kaye MacLean was eating with her autistic seven-year-old sister Arianna, when she noticed Arianna wasn’t touching her hamburger (which she loves).
2. She explained to the waitress that Arianna has autism and can only eat hamburgers a certain way. The waitress instantly apologized to Arianna for serving her a broken hamburger and brought it back “to fix it.”
3. What’s more, the manager of the Chili’s came out and apologized to Arianna personally, giving her some more french fries to eat while she waited.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰