1. Anna Kaye MacLean was eating with her autistic seven-year-old sister Arianna, when she noticed Arianna wasn’t touching her hamburger (which she loves).
2. She explained to the waitress that Arianna has autism and can only eat hamburgers a certain way. The waitress instantly apologized to Arianna for serving her a broken hamburger and brought it back “to fix it.”
3. What’s more, the manager of the Chili’s came out and apologized to Arianna personally, giving her some more french fries to eat while she waited.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.