1. Updated: Nov. 28, 12:45 a.m. ET
2. Two police officers were shot on Wednesday afternoon on the corner of 108th Street and 5th Avenue in Inglewood, California.
[UNN] Two police officers hurt in a shooting in Inglewood. Shooter barricaded in house near 5th Ave & 108th St.
3. The officers were responding to a domestic dispute and were shot at as they tried to enter the home.
4. The suspect barricaded himself inside the home with two hostages.
It’s heated in inglewood RN
5. The 9-1-1 call was reportedly made by a 14-year-old inside the home.
NBC Los Angeles
At least 1 officer hospitalized after Inglewood shooting. Details on injuries unclear. Watch http://t.co/peU2ANbpnG
7. After several hours the suspect surrendered and law enforcement confirmed the two female hostages are now safe.
PHOTO: A Police officer, holding a baby, and leading families out of the danger zone in Inglewood.