1. Nathaniel Gray, a 19-year-old from Salem, Ore., decided he was going to throw a party last week.
3. The party was going to be a big gathering somewhere outside, and he started passing the invite around using the hashtag #ProjectNat.
6. The whole thing quickly spread around his high school.
10. Nathaniel’s massive high school party started getting a lot of attention on Twitter…
11. Including the attention of the Marion County Sheriff’s department.
13. Because this is 2014, of course the young Nathaniel decided to quickly tweet back at the police and clear up the confusion.
16. Nathaniel ended up getting arrested, however, and was charged with giving alcohol to a minor and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.
19. Also, Nathaniel’s friends are selling shirts with his mugshot on them.
20. Nathaniel seems to be taking the whole thing in stride, though.
22. And he’s got some parting words for anyone out there who thinks his party was a big deal.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲