4. Burger King set up a Skype call with the couple to congratulate them.
5. And then dropped the bombshell that Burger King was going pay for the whole wedding.
6. “When Burger King Corporation heard about the happy Burger-King couple, we felt an overwhelming urge to celebrate their upcoming marriage,” a spokesperson for Burger King told BuzzFeed. “It felt like fate: They found each other and their story found us.”
8. “All we ask in return is that they live happily ever after,” Burger King said. “And maybe name their first child Chicken Fry.”
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝