4. Burger King set up a Skype call with the couple to congratulate them.
5. And then dropped the bombshell that Burger King was going pay for the whole wedding.
6. “When Burger King Corporation heard about the happy Burger-King couple, we felt an overwhelming urge to celebrate their upcoming marriage,” a spokesperson for Burger King told BuzzFeed. “It felt like fate: They found each other and their story found us.”
8. “All we ask in return is that they live happily ever after,” Burger King said. “And maybe name their first child Chicken Fry.”
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦