7. McCurren was arrested and charged with burglary, vandalism and underage drinking. Therapeutic Indulgence estimates McCurren caused several thousand dollars worth of damage.
8. He was still intoxicated the next morning and when he was asked by police if he had done any drugs he responded, “I hope so.”
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯