2. This is how far Dylan fell.
3. He ended up doing two somersaults in the air and landing standing up on the gravel below.
4. Dylan ended up being hospitalized for only 20 hours and was released from care without a scratch on him. (The neck brace is just a precaution.)
5. His mother, Jessica, was cleaning at the time he fell and is just thankful he’s alive.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏