Newsweek reported Thursday it had found the mysterious founder of Bitcoin living in Temple City, Calif. But in a two-hour interview with the Associated Press, Satoshi Nakamoto denied any involvement with Bitcoin.
What’s the truth? The internet has many theories.
1. Satoshi Nakamoto is an actor who was hired by Newsweek to help relaunch its printed magazine.
3. The cop was in on it because he knew Satoshi Nakamoto’s real name.
4. And the whole thing would be a pretty perfect way to discredit the Bitcoin community.
7. Because he might have developed Bitcoins under a government contract.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸