1. Delaware AG Beau Biden
2. Kentucky AG Jack Conway
3. Texas AG Greg Abbott
4. New York AG Eric Schneiderman
8. Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli
9. Nebraska AG Jon Bruning
11. Missouri AG Chris Koster
12. Michigan AG Bill Schuette
13. New Hampshire AG Michael Delaney
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.