1. Delaware AG Beau Biden
2. Kentucky AG Jack Conway
3. Texas AG Greg Abbott
4. New York AG Eric Schneiderman
8. Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli
9. Nebraska AG Jon Bruning
11. Missouri AG Chris Koster
12. Michigan AG Bill Schuette
13. New Hampshire AG Michael Delaney
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️