1. Robert Burt’s jail booking picture has gone viral after he posed for the photograph wearing a T-shirt featuring his previous mugshot image.
The 19-year-old was charged with driving under the influence by Somerset County police in Maine in June.
2. The T-shirt was apparently made by Kory Drake, a co-worker at a Pittsfield restaurant. Burt wore it when he returned to jail to start his sentence of 48 hours behind bars.
Writing on Drake’s Facebook page, Burt said officers “laughed there asses off” (sic) when he turned up.
“They made me hold the sign up so you could see the shirt,” he added.
3. Unfortunately, the booking picture didn’t capture the image of the cat also on the T-shirt.
On his own page, Burt was particularly blunt about his time behind bars, posting on 8 August, “Going to do my 48 hours whoo,” and then, two days later, “I’m out bitches.”
4. According to The Smoking Gun, the “Burt family reunion” caption is a reference to a relative currently in prison.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎