1. “Compost-Fueled Cars: Wouldn’t That Be Great?”
Here is the just-launched first installment of the Onion’s version of TED Talks:
2. “Smart Failure For A Fast-Changing World”
Here is an actual TED talk:
Is there actually a difference?
Here is trailer for the whole Onion Talks lineup. Cannot wait for “What. Is.The. Biggest. Rock” !!!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲