1. “Compost-Fueled Cars: Wouldn’t That Be Great?”
Here is the just-launched first installment of the Onion’s version of TED Talks:
2. “Smart Failure For A Fast-Changing World”
Here is an actual TED talk:
Is there actually a difference?
Here is trailer for the whole Onion Talks lineup. Cannot wait for “What. Is.The. Biggest. Rock” !!!
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺