1. A New Jersey woman called police after a man she was on a first date with stole her Yorkshire terrier and flat-screen TV when she left him alone for a moment, the Daily Record reported.
The woman met her date, known to her as “Joel” from Elizabeth, N.J., on an online dating site. After she left him alone at her home briefly on April 17, she said he took her Samsung television, worth $3,000, and her dog, valued at $4,000.
2. The woman called the Dover Police Department around 3 a.m. April 19 to tell police the dog had been left in her yard with its leash tied around the TV.
The Yorkie was reported to be in good health.
3. The woman described her date as Hispanic and about 5’9”, wearing a black hooded jacket, blue jeans, and black boots, and driving a gold Mercedes.
Police said they now know the man’s real identity, and may file charges.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯