1. A New Jersey woman called police after a man she was on a first date with stole her Yorkshire terrier and flat-screen TV when she left him alone for a moment, the Daily Record reported.
The woman met her date, known to her as “Joel” from Elizabeth, N.J., on an online dating site. After she left him alone at her home briefly on April 17, she said he took her Samsung television, worth $3,000, and her dog, valued at $4,000.
2. The woman called the Dover Police Department around 3 a.m. April 19 to tell police the dog had been left in her yard with its leash tied around the TV.
The Yorkie was reported to be in good health.
3. The woman described her date as Hispanic and about 5’9”, wearing a black hooded jacket, blue jeans, and black boots, and driving a gold Mercedes.
Police said they now know the man’s real identity, and may file charges.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.