1. High Point, N.C., resident Courtney Sanford was driving to work when she decided to share some updates on Facebook, and post a few selfies. A minute later, she was dead from a head-on collision.
3. At 8:33 a.m., the 32-year-old posted “The happy song makes me HAPPY!” on her Facebook. At 8:34, police got a call about the crash, said High Point Police Lt. Chris Weisner.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀