1. Harry Potter may have a theme park in Florida but now SpongeBob Squarepants will have a restaurant… in Palestine.
3. A replica of the show’s Krusty Krab restaurant, run by the curmudgeonly Mr Krabs, is currently under construction in the Middle East by an enterprising Palestinian company called Salta Burgers.
F is for friends who likely gave trademark infringement the finger.
7. New pictures of the eatery, located in Ramallah, Palestine, have been posted on the restaurant’s Facebook page.
9. And apparently the Krusty Krab won’t only resemble its animated namesake, but it will also serve items culled from the menu, like the Krabby Patty burger.
HOW’D THEY GET THE RECIPE?!
12. With the internet abuzz with excitement for the Krusty Krab’s undersea counterpart, a recent post said that an opening date for the restaurant will be “shortly announced.”
15. No word yet on whether Squidward will perform a rousing clarinet solo on opening night.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞