1. Update: Some web sleuths think the doodling might have been created by an adult in MS Paint, or as propaganda by the Chinese government. Or maybe a 4-year-old was hired by the government who’s great at MS Paint.
2. A dad only identified as Chen was detained in South Korea after his 4-year-old son drew all over his passport, Metro reports.
4. The family was traveling in South Korea when the man’s son allegedly decided to give his dad a beard and practice his drawings of animals on the important documentation.
Chen posted the photo with a plea for help on Chinese social networking site Weibo because he was reportedly told he would not be able to fly back with his family.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏