1. Update: Some web sleuths think the doodling might have been created by an adult in MS Paint, or as propaganda by the Chinese government. Or maybe a 4-year-old was hired by the government who’s great at MS Paint.
2. A dad only identified as Chen was detained in South Korea after his 4-year-old son drew all over his passport, Metro reports.
4. The family was traveling in South Korea when the man’s son allegedly decided to give his dad a beard and practice his drawings of animals on the important documentation.
Chen posted the photo with a plea for help on Chinese social networking site Weibo because he was reportedly told he would not be able to fly back with his family.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.