1. During a surprise photo shoot for their dad, 2-year-old twins Evelyn and Elinor didn’t hide their feelings when the photographer asked their parents to kiss.
3. Mom Mandy Carbajal, of Amarillo, Texas, told ABC News the photographer asked the girls to cover their eyes, so it wasn’t completely spontaneous, but they totally hammed it up.
“[I]t actually worked out perfectly because Elinor was not cooperating for smiles because she was nervous about train sounds she was hearing in the distance,” Carbajal said. “And Evelyn was being a total ham so she was happy to oblige.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋