4. Sheriff Chuck Wright said he was expecting the worst while rushing to the school. “On the way over there I’m thinking Columbine High School, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, and I could name more,” he said.
Wright added, “My deputies they were there in super fast time and were ready, were ready to deal with whatever they saw, and I’m proud of them.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸